Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

There we are, it is time to think about our resolutions and our wishes and expectations for this new starting year!! Mine, well, it has to be what probably over 80% of the population who makes resolution want... have a healthier lifestyle! Yes, I want to lose weight by exercising and by drinking more water, but I also want to live in a more organized and efficient way! I want to plan my meals and recipies so when five o'clock hits, not only will I know what we will be eating, but it will already be cooking! I want to plan my weekly tasks so I never run out of clean clothes or I won't be stressed to clean the house if someones is coming at last minute!! I think it'll be a good year, but a busy year, so I need to think ahead and plan! I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how I wanted things done and what would motivate me to do so yesterday and this morning..... 

Wish you the best for 2012, and may your year be full of daily happiness and fulfilment!

TFR
Jessy

1 comment:

  1. I hope your year is good so far and that you are fulfilling your resolutions Jessy. Haven't seen you in blogger, I'm hoping you are well. Would love to see your pretty cards again, hope to see you scrapping soon! xx

    ReplyDelete