Friday, April 13, 2012

Scraproom status update/ Sugared from BG card series #1, 2

What kind of scrapbooker/cardmaker are you? Do you create standing or sitting, are you messy or neat, do you use your scraps or forget about them, are you a brand and collection expert or do you simply go by color, are you a compulsive buyer or do you buy only when needed, could you define your style, do you have a room dedicated to your crafting or a corner or use the dinning table? Oh, so many questions.... Finding yourself in all of that is important, setting your space as you need it to be will help with your creation process.

I'm currently working on my space, and I think i'm getting to the point that I can see it getting more functionnal for me. When I create, I try to reajust if needed, and keep what I use the most at reach. I've given a box full of goodies that I know I won't use to my nieces, and promised to myself that I will only be buying supplies that I know I will use and need, even when I find great deals! Great deals on supplies you won't use, is still to expensive, don't you think! And that is why defining your style is important so you spend your money wisely!

I've also decided that I don't want to be overwhelm by the amount of supplies I have! I've been collecting 6x6 paper pad! And I've own some of them for very a long time! No longer!!! I started a new creation process! I will take one paper pad at a time and create as many cards that I can with it!

I've started with Basic Grey, Sugared collection

Here are my first two cards!


Will be posting very soon the next one!

TFL
Jessy


No comments:

Post a Comment