Sunday, June 10, 2012

Clearing stack series ---> BG Sugared #3

Since I was going back to work after my maternity leave, and knew I would be to busy to post for a couple of weeks with the adjustment of our scheduals and everything else.... I then decided to create my posts in advance! but guess what!!!! I forgot to register the dates I wanted them to be posted!!! So here is the next post and card that was supposed to be shared with you a couple weeks ago!!!  The other cards from the series will follow as originaly planed. And oh! I didn't get to create anything since I got back to work either, this is just something else I will have to plan in my schedual at least once a week or else...... I don't know when I could just sit back!

Well, organizing your craft area is definitly good for your inspiration! With that, I've decided that in futur messages I will post on tips and tricks that worked for me, or not! Sometimes, simple solutions are just what we need!

But this post is dedicated to my: Clearing your stack series!!! As I mentionned on my previous blog post, I have too many 6x6 paper pad! I needed to do something about it! My solution, take one paper pad at a time and create as many cards that I can with it! Now this third card is my favorite with the second one I've created for this series! (Since as I'm posting this, this series is completed and I'm currently working on my second one!)


TFL
Jessy!

No comments:

Post a Comment