Friday, August 26, 2011

Been busy lately....

I was very busy the last couple days with chores and lots of other things that I didn't create much... I created two cards today that i'll post next week or the day after beause I still need to take pictures.... but for now here are two cards I created about two weeks ago...
This one took 3 days to finish! I had picked the paper, the die cut and the punched border but couldn't figure out what to do with it... so I looked at it again and again.... until I decided I had to finish it if I wanted to create something else one day!! (I try to always work one project at a time because otherwise I don't complete them or end up with too many here and there.)
I have to say that I'm pleased with the results....
This second one is the Color Combo Galore challenge #204. Very different from the one showed on top, but is still one of my favorites... it's a boy theme card, which I find hard to create because of the colors and I never know what embellisments to use...

I'll post the color challenge #205 which is completed and another creation in the same color combination in a few days...

TFL¸
Jessy 

No comments:

Post a Comment