Monday, August 29, 2011

here are my latest 2 cards....

finally had a good light for my latest card....
The first card is the CCG color challenge #205
Using Basic Grey paper and letter stickers, Making Memories stamps for the banner, Prima flowers, Maya Road chipdoard key and Matha Stewart for the punched butterflies.
This second card was one that I've set aside while making the one just on top because of a lack of inspiration... probably the color palette of the color combo was what helped me finish it.
Using K&Co paper, Prima flowers, October Afternoon letter stickers and Offray ribbon.

I decided that from now on, I will keep a notepad with me and will note the products that I'm using while srapping... Because I always forget the name of the collection or style when i sit and write for my blog... Hoping that by creating that way it will make it easier for me and you will be able to compare or maybe get the products if you want or inspire if you already possess the product.

TFL&R
Jessy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jessy! You create such beautiful cards, love your style! Thanks for playing along with us at CCG! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Jessy, you have a special style here.x

    ReplyDelete